grim reapers !
Welcome 2 Grim reapers have fun with us dont forget 2 post and help us !!
grim reapers !
Welcome 2 Grim reapers have fun with us dont forget 2 post and help us !!
grim reapers !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont forget to subscribe to us www.youtube.com/channelGRs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NRS's Character choice

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GRs_Solar

NRS's Character choice Empty
PostSubject: NRS's Character choice   NRS's Character choice EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:56 am

Does anybody else think as well as me that the character Sheeva is a waste of space?the MK character Tanya would of surely been a better choice.
Back to top Go down
GRs_Prince
GRs Member
GRs_Prince

PostSubject: Re: NRS's Character choice   NRS's Character choice EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:31 am

stryker sheeva was waste of space
Back to top Go down
Foksdu62

Foksdu62

PostSubject: Re: NRS's Character choice   NRS's Character choice EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:43 pm

Sheeva is not a waste, that's a good character Mad
Back to top Go down
GRs_Thunder

GRs_Thunder

PostSubject: Re: NRS's Character choice   NRS's Character choice EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:55 pm

Kano might be a badass and i like usig him but tom brady seems to proof that kano aint that good too. i hope NRs takes more care about those things next time ^^
Back to top Go down
Qwark

PostSubject: Re: NRS's Character choice   NRS's Character choice EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:01 am

Seriously?It was pretty damn obvious the characters were chosen because it's another version of MK1/2/UMK3

if you want other characters wait till 2015
Back to top Go down
GRs_Prince
GRs Member
GRs_Prince

PostSubject: Re: NRS's Character choice   NRS's Character choice EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:10 am

Qwark wrote:
Seriously?It was pretty damn obvious the characters were chosen because it's another version of MK1/2/UMK3

then why the fuck theres quanchi ? quan. Is o n mk4
Back to top Go down
GRs_Thunder

GRs_Thunder

PostSubject: Re: NRS's Character choice   NRS's Character choice EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:13 pm

GRs_King wrote:
Qwark wrote:

XD i d like to know the exact same thing
Back to top Go down
Qwark

PostSubject: Re: NRS's Character choice   NRS's Character choice EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:43 pm

GRs_Thunder wrote:
GRs_King wrote:
Qwark wrote:

Because Quan Chi's plans were set in motion since the first MK tournament,he was the one who made subzero get shinnoks amulet in MK mythologies subzero which was before the first tournament,he was also the one to kill scorpions family,pre mk1 again.

pretty much everything that has happened has been planned by quan.
Back to top Go down
GRs_Prince
GRs Member
GRs_Prince

PostSubject: Re: NRS's Character choice   NRS's Character choice EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:24 am

Qwark wrote:
GRs_Thunder wrote:
GRs_King wrote:
Qwark wrote:

Because Quan Chi's plans were set in motion since the first MK tournament,he was the one who made subzero get shinnoks amulet in MK mythologies subzero which was before the first tournament,he was also the one to kill scorpions family,pre mk1 again.

yeah i know but they changed alot things u can't compare old mk 12 3 story with this one
sheeva motaro was a better choice then sheeva
Back to top Go down
Qwark

PostSubject: Re: NRS's Character choice   NRS's Character choice EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:26 am

GRs_King wrote:
Qwark wrote:
GRs_Thunder wrote:
GRs_King wrote:
Qwark wrote:

yeah i know but they changed alot things u can't compare old mk 12 3 story with this one
Yes i can considering the changes only happened DURING the 1st tournament,everything before it had still happened,like scorpions family dying,the lin kuei working for quan chi,etc.

motaro wasnt added because hes too big
Back to top Go down
GRs_Thunder

GRs_Thunder

PostSubject: Re: NRS's Character choice   NRS's Character choice EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:31 am

Qwark wrote:
GRs_King wrote:
Qwark wrote:
GRs_Thunder wrote:
GRs_King wrote:
Qwark wrote:

Yes i can considering the changes only happened DURING the 1st tournament,everything before it had still happened,like scorpions family dying,the lin kuei working for quan chi,etc.

motaro wasnt added because hes too big
Well they had the intention to put him in they were even almost done animating this character. but as far as the information that i got is concernd they canceled motaro to work on The ps3 exclusive char Kratos. Therefore no motaro for a non mk char Kratos XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NRS's Character choice   NRS's Character choice Empty

Back to top Go down

NRS's Character choice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
grim reapers !  :: General Discussion-
Jump to: