grim reapers !
Welcome 2 Grim reapers have fun with us dont forget 2 post and help us !!
grim reapers !
Welcome 2 Grim reapers have fun with us dont forget 2 post and help us !!
grim reapers !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont forget to subscribe to us www.youtube.com/channelGRs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Injustice: MK with Superheros?Your thoughts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GRs_Thunder

GRs_Thunder

Injustice: MK with Superheros?Your thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Injustice: MK with Superheros?Your thoughts    Injustice: MK with Superheros?Your thoughts  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:50 am

Hi everyone i am actually sure that almost everyone has seen the newest trailer of
NRS new Game Injustice.

A fighting game including DCs most popluar and powerful Heros

Here is the trailer on yt:
watch?v=6EX4toc67Cw

cant post any links yet

What do u think and what do u expect from that game?
Back to top Go down
GRs_Prince
GRs Member
GRs_Prince

PostSubject: Re: Injustice: MK with Superheros?Your thoughts    Injustice: MK with Superheros?Your thoughts  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:04 pm

i think they made this game with all new things 2 test it before mk10 to make mk10 look perfectly and injustice doesn't have any mk char that what i heared from ed boon and it looks cool but i have dc chars
Back to top Go down
GRs_Thunder

GRs_Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Injustice: MK with Superheros?Your thoughts    Injustice: MK with Superheros?Your thoughts  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:09 pm

GRs_King wrote:
i think they made this game with all new things 2 test it before mk10 to make mk10 look perfectly and injustice doesn't have any mk char that what i heared from ed boon and it looks cool but i have dc chars
U r right bro this is gonna be a pure DC fighting game.
Man i havent even thought about the preperation for MK10 stuff O.O
Back to top Go down
GRs_Prince
GRs Member
GRs_Prince

PostSubject: Re: Injustice: MK with Superheros?Your thoughts    Injustice: MK with Superheros?Your thoughts  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:45 pm

Grs_Thunder wrote:
GRs_King wrote:
trust me i know ed boon he want 2 put some things on dc as simple 2 make them bigger in mk10
Back to top Go down
GRs_Thunder

GRs_Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Injustice: MK with Superheros?Your thoughts    Injustice: MK with Superheros?Your thoughts  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:47 am

GRs_King wrote:
Grs_Thunder wrote:
GRs_King wrote:
trust me i know ed boon he want 2 put some things on dc as simple 2 make them bigger in mk10

great after what i have seen in the Gameplay trailer , i am now even more drooling for MK10XD

But could You imagine how it would be if they put Fighting Styles again in that game to expand Combo possibilities?
Of course an improved system.
id kinda like it since Deception wasnt that bad IMO just to slow
Back to top Go down
GRs_Prince
GRs Member
GRs_Prince

PostSubject: Re: Injustice: MK with Superheros?Your thoughts    Injustice: MK with Superheros?Your thoughts  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:59 am

Grs_Thunder wrote:
GRs_King wrote:
Grs_Thunder wrote:
GRs_King wrote:

great after what i have seen in the Gameplay trailer , i am now even more drooling for MK10XD

But could You imagine how it would be if they put Fighting Styles again in that game to expand Combo possibilities?
i can see that mk10 will be easily a great fkn game by NRS but i want 2d fighting not 3d or adventure bounce
Back to top Go down
GRs_Thunder

GRs_Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Injustice: MK with Superheros?Your thoughts    Injustice: MK with Superheros?Your thoughts  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:28 pm

GRs_King wrote:
Grs_Thunder wrote:
GRs_King wrote:
Grs_Thunder wrote:
GRs_King wrote:

i can see that mk10 will be easily a great fkn game by NRS but i want 2d fighting not 3d or adventure bounce

Yeah but i just ment a 2d fighting game with the ability to switch styles^^
Back to top Go down
GRs_Prince
GRs Member
GRs_Prince

PostSubject: Re: Injustice: MK with Superheros?Your thoughts    Injustice: MK with Superheros?Your thoughts  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:06 pm

thats gonna be something hard and more balanced and more hard game but i like this idea ..
Back to top Go down
GRs_Cobra
GRs Member
GRs_Cobra

PostSubject: Re: Injustice: MK with Superheros?Your thoughts    Injustice: MK with Superheros?Your thoughts  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:06 pm

I hope it will be fun, the only game I am looking forward too is MK10 !!
Back to top Go down
GRs_Prince
GRs Member
GRs_Prince

PostSubject: Re: Injustice: MK with Superheros?Your thoughts    Injustice: MK with Superheros?Your thoughts  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:16 pm

GRs_Cobra wrote:
I hope it will be fun, the only game I am looking forward too is MK10 !!
wait 2/3 years then lol
Back to top Go down
GRs_Thunder

GRs_Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Injustice: MK with Superheros?Your thoughts    Injustice: MK with Superheros?Your thoughts  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:59 am

i guess nobody wants to wait that long XD
Back to top Go down
GRs_Prince
GRs Member
GRs_Prince

PostSubject: Re: Injustice: MK with Superheros?Your thoughts    Injustice: MK with Superheros?Your thoughts  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:05 am

^^
true lol
Back to top Go down
Foksdu62

Foksdu62

PostSubject: Re: Injustice: MK with Superheros?Your thoughts    Injustice: MK with Superheros?Your thoughts  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:37 pm

Maybe Cole Mc Grath will be in Injustice, because he became a DC hero last year, but inFamous is an exclusivity of ps3 so Cole will be the Kratos of Injustice (maybe) Razz

Cool !
Back to top Go down
GRs_Thunder

GRs_Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Injustice: MK with Superheros?Your thoughts    Injustice: MK with Superheros?Your thoughts  EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 6:35 am

Foksdu62 wrote:
Maybe Cole Mc Grath will be in Injustice, because he became a DC hero last year, but inFamous is an exclusivity of ps3 so Cole will be the Kratos of Injustice (maybe) Razz

Cool !
nice i guess this is gonna be a great char in the game^^
Back to top Go down
Foksdu62

Foksdu62

PostSubject: Re: Injustice: MK with Superheros?Your thoughts    Injustice: MK with Superheros?Your thoughts  EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:30 am

may be *
Sorry if you hope he will be in Injustice, but it's not sure, it's an assumption :S
Back to top Go down
GRs_Thunder

GRs_Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Injustice: MK with Superheros?Your thoughts    Injustice: MK with Superheros?Your thoughts  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:30 pm

ah too bad ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Injustice: MK with Superheros?Your thoughts    Injustice: MK with Superheros?Your thoughts  Empty

Back to top Go down

Injustice: MK with Superheros?Your thoughts
Page 1 of 1