grim reapers !
Welcome 2 Grim reapers have fun with us dont forget 2 post and help us !!
grim reapers !
Welcome 2 Grim reapers have fun with us dont forget 2 post and help us !!
grim reapers !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont forget to subscribe to us www.youtube.com/channelGRs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Congrats 2 the second champion of GRs tourney !!!

Go down 
+2
FH-OUTsiderFK
GRs_Prince
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GRs_Prince
GRs Member
GRs_Prince

Congrats 2 the second champion of GRs tourney !!!  Empty
PostSubject: Congrats 2 the second champion of GRs tourney !!!    Congrats 2 the second champion of GRs tourney !!!  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:50 pm

hey all
the new champion is
GRs_Chef !!!
congrats to him !
i hope 2 see u in the next tourney
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

see u all !
Back to top Go down
FH-OUTsiderFK

PostSubject: Re: Congrats 2 the second champion of GRs tourney !!!    Congrats 2 the second champion of GRs tourney !!!  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:22 pm

Congrats Chef and ggs all !
Thx for that tourney guys !!
Back to top Go down
NeoSplitter
GRs Member

PostSubject: Re: Congrats 2 the second champion of GRs tourney !!!    Congrats 2 the second champion of GRs tourney !!!  EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:51 am

Awesome work in the Tournament everyone. And also, a very big special thank you to GRs_King for organizing and being able to manage the Tournament so well and smoothly.

Congratulations Chef, you cooked up one hell of a dish Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GRs_Prince
GRs Member
GRs_Prince

PostSubject: Re: Congrats 2 the second champion of GRs tourney !!!    Congrats 2 the second champion of GRs tourney !!!  EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:01 am

next time i'll destroy u neo ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FH_FenRiR

PostSubject: Re: Congrats 2 the second champion of GRs tourney !!!    Congrats 2 the second champion of GRs tourney !!!  EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:33 am

GGs all. Any recorded matches ? I've got those against your kunglao Lebanese Surprised
Back to top Go down
GRs_Prince
GRs Member
GRs_Prince

PostSubject: Re: Congrats 2 the second champion of GRs tourney !!!    Congrats 2 the second champion of GRs tourney !!!  EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:42 am

FH_FenRiR wrote:
GGs all. Any recorded matches ? I've got those against your kunglao Lebanese Surprised
yeah we r uploading them in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
u and hezbollah upload the matches in ur channels then we'll download them and upload them to the channel
Back to top Go down
GRs_St9rm

GRs_St9rm

PostSubject: Re: Congrats 2 the second champion of GRs tourney !!!    Congrats 2 the second champion of GRs tourney !!!  EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:37 am

congrats to chef!
Back to top Go down
Polaris_Light

PostSubject: Re: Congrats 2 the second champion of GRs tourney !!!    Congrats 2 the second champion of GRs tourney !!!  EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:33 am

gz chef. i feel much better that i was eliminated by the champ. venom era has passed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NeoSplitter
GRs Member

PostSubject: Re: Congrats 2 the second champion of GRs tourney !!!    Congrats 2 the second champion of GRs tourney !!!  EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:45 am

Polaris_Light wrote:
gz chef. i feel much better that i was eliminated by the champ. venom era has passed Very Happy

I wouldn't say that Venom's "era has passed". If I'm not mistaken, he has hardly been playing Mortal Kombat due to his busy schedule. That lack of play/practice can greatly affect your reflexes in the game when returning to the game at first.

This was a fun Tournament. Looking forward to the next one Smile

GRs_Chef's Kabal is now known to be something to definitely look out for, and I'd say, is one of GRs' deadliest weapons Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GRs_Prince
GRs Member
GRs_Prince

PostSubject: Re: Congrats 2 the second champion of GRs tourney !!!    Congrats 2 the second champion of GRs tourney !!!  EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:21 am

NeoSplitter wrote:
Polaris_Light wrote:

I wouldn't say that Venom's "era has passed". If I'm not mistaken, he has hardly been playing Mortal Kombat due to his busy schedule. That lack of play/practice can greatly affect your reflexes in the game when returning to the game at first.

GRs_Chef's Kabal is now known to be something to definitely look out for, and I'd say, is one of GRs' deadliest weapons Very Happy
u is one of the deadliest weapons Razz
Back to top Go down
NeoSplitter
GRs Member

PostSubject: Re: Congrats 2 the second champion of GRs tourney !!!    Congrats 2 the second champion of GRs tourney !!!  EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:33 am

GRs_King wrote:
NeoSplitter wrote:
Polaris_Light wrote:

Mwahaha tongue
Back to top Go down
GRs_Prince
GRs Member
GRs_Prince

PostSubject: Re: Congrats 2 the second champion of GRs tourney !!!    Congrats 2 the second champion of GRs tourney !!!  EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:26 am

NeoSplitter wrote:
GRs_King wrote:
NeoSplitter wrote:
Polaris_Light wrote:

Mwahaha tongue
but trust me ima fuck u up next time haha
Back to top Go down
GRs_St9rm

GRs_St9rm

PostSubject: Re: Congrats 2 the second champion of GRs tourney !!!    Congrats 2 the second champion of GRs tourney !!!  EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:24 am

GRs_King wrote:
NeoSplitter wrote:
GRs_King wrote:
NeoSplitter wrote:
Polaris_Light wrote:

Mwahaha tongue
but trust me ima fuck u up next time haha

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
GRs_Prince
GRs Member
GRs_Prince

PostSubject: Re: Congrats 2 the second champion of GRs tourney !!!    Congrats 2 the second champion of GRs tourney !!!  EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:03 pm

^^
YOU BETTER ALL WATCH OUT !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrats 2 the second champion of GRs tourney !!!    Congrats 2 the second champion of GRs tourney !!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Congrats 2 the second champion of GRs tourney !!!
Page 1 of 1